Sunday, June 27, 2010

Shoebox

     While my beau and I waited for the screening time of our second movie for the day, we decided to go to the Cybermall thinking that the gadgets were there (My bf is kind of a gadget freak as I am a "shoe freak"). To my bf's dismay, there were only a couple of lousy gadget stores in that mall. There was, however, a big Shoebox store :)
     I think, Shoebox originally started with a small stall in Greenhills. Now they have stores in Eastwood Cybermall, Glorietta and even Rockwell.

Another comfy flats for me. Yey.

Green flats from Shoebox Eastwood Cybermall.
P699.00 only

     I originally wanted the pair in "magnet candy" pink and off-white colors but they don't have them in my size anymore.  Buying reasonably-priced shoes doesn't make you feel guilty when you buy more than 1 pair in 1 day.

New - Old
Replacement green flats for my old green one

No comments:

Post a Comment