Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Online SHOePPING List

Online shops have become very popular lately. I even own one myself. Check out G Online Shop. - I'm currently inactive since a lot has been selling the same stuff already. I'm thinking of putting up a new line

I always see a lot of nice shoes for sale online but I can't buy em unless I try them on. The size of my feet is inconsistent - I'm usually a size 5 but not all size 5 fit me.

Here are some of the shoes I've been eyeing by
rising young local designers/online sellers


P1,895
from Sinta
I already bought a different pair from the brand and I love it.


from the Hepburn Collection of POP TART - i don't know the official online shop of this brand. I just saw this picture tagged to one of my friends in Facebook.
Prices: Php1,995 * Php995 * Php995 (accordingly)





Carmelletes only has an online catalogue available. They don't sell online yet. Check out the site for their branches.
Prices: Php995 * Php645 (accordingly)


P1,099
Suelas is actually known to be both comfortable and flexible. You can fold it and roll it - can easily be kept in your bag for change of shoes emergency situations

3 comments:

  1. we have the opposite problem. im a size 10 and its hard to find shoes that fit. i also like pop tart's designs. and also, it's not that pricey!

    follow me
    www.miyamazing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a pair of boat shoes from Suelas. Pero they kind of pinch daw eh. Harrr. Too bad because their price is pretty affordable compared to other stores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh really? Sayang kala ko nice and comfy pa naman :/

    ReplyDelete