Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Shoe Storage

     I'm sitting on my bean bag when I noticed the building of shoe boxes outside my bedroom door, so I decided to take its picture (using my phone camera since I don't have a digicam anymore :c )
The transparent plastic box makes it obviously easier to see what's inside. Hence, easier to get what pair will go with your outfit.

At my left is an antique dresser. Underneath it is this

I don't have enough transparent boxes to store my shoes. Plus my boots couldn't fit in it.

3 comments:

  1. take care of that antique dresser, your mom used that when she was on her teen age years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear, where do you get your transparent shoe boxes?

    http://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need these transparent shoe boxes as well!!!! My shoes are all over the place. :(

    ReplyDelete