Sunday, July 18, 2010

Socks and Heels

     Some people think that wearing socks are for the old people with arthritis and rheumatism. LOL! I dunno why, but I like the socks & heels trend - Maybe because I do love wearing socks.  I remembered how I love getting socks in different colors and designs as gifts and pasalubong.   I don't usually follow the latest fad but I think this is one trend I'd like to follow :)  I was actually wearing socks with my black wedge yesterday but I wasn't able to take a picture of myself.

What do you think? Would you rock your socks too?

    I did some research and learned that this trend trickled down from the runway (Burberry, Christian Dior and Prada's spring shows) and is now everywhere... not so much in the Philippines though - given the weather we had the past months.


Some of the Hollywood stars are rockin' their socks too and I love it :)




Nikki Santiago of Stylebible.ph rocking her "socks & heels"

No comments:

Post a Comment