Sunday, October 31, 2010

Laid Back Saturday + Happy Halloween

Movie marathon saturdate :) 
Decided to wear my gladiator sandals from Hong Kong. I haven't worn this for quite sometime now.
My DIY pedicure sucks :p

 Mirror Pic inside the comfort room. Hehehe

Happy Halloween Guys!
Boring Halloween for me this year - I didn't get to dress up. Pffft. So let me just share with you my past Halloween costumes :)
Halloween 2008 - Lady Guard
Halloween 2009 - Ken & Barbie
     Last year, my cousins and I organized a Halloween party - VIP Halloween. Too bad everyone's much too busy this year for a part 2. Here are some pictures of the event.
Gossip Girl . Barbie . Lady Gaga . Elle Woods 
The Joker . The Devil . The Barbie 
Vampire . Lara Croft . Emo Dude . Mortal Combat Guy
Pretty Vampire Girl .  Soccer Player . Barbie . Lego Man
Josie and the Pussycats
Amy Winehouse
Ellen Degeneres interviewing Barbie :p 
Morticia Adams
Lady Gaga 
Retro Police
Audrey Hepburn

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, nice pictures and cute outfit for a movie date! :)

    I had a boring Halloween. I didnt even go out. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. your polka dot top is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your past halloween costume!! <3

    please join my international giveaway:
    http://idekuhandmade.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-27-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete