Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Cinderella Shoes

I call this my Cinderella Shoes - the glass slippers that fit perfectly. 
     I attended the wedding of a former colleague and a good friend last Saturday.  I opted for something elegant and comfortable. A pair where I can stand and walk with the whole time.  I don't know why, but I always end up wearing this on formal events where I have to wear gowns (not limited to formal attires though).

     Her gown was lovely. Aside from the "hand-ripped frills" I loved how the white veil worked with the beige colored gown :)

Rache and I. Former Marketing girls of Toys "R" Us Philippines

with our former boss, Ms. Abel - AVP for Marketing, Robinsons Toys Inc (Toys "R" Us)

Rache.Golda.Pie
Toys "R" Us Head Office around 4 years ago
Congratulations and best wishes to you and your hubby, Pieskie 

No comments:

Post a Comment