Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Miss D

     I was bored and was browsing through Facebook last weekend and I came across MISS D SHOES' fan page - and boy did I get excited.  Not only does the brand have stylish shoes but they are reasonably priced too (ranges from P1,500-P1,700 only).

    Miss D launched its first collection last March 2010.  It is owned and operated by a very young entrepreneur/artist/designer, Dian dela Cruz, from Makati City (Philippines) - a Multimedia Arts graduate from De La Salle College of St. Benilde (ID 103).

     One of the reasons why I like the brand is because the shoes are made from GENUINE LEATHER and priced right - not expensive (not cheap either but given the quality, it's worth your money).  Other brands sell if not same price, even higher, but made from synthetic leather - pfft!

Check out the SITE for the other pairs. Each pair was named after one of the deadly sins. Cute.
The 8th deadly sin should be Shopping :)
I'm super excited for the brand's next collection which will be launched late this year to early next.
I can't wait to buy my own pair of MISS D Shoes :)

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is hazardous to my wallet.
    Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I'm so amaze these are all proudly PINOY made!!
    NICE SHOES!!!
    I AGREE with J.Andrade, I get so excited whenever I read a NEW blog of yours..SHOES I LOVE YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're definitely eye candy! too bad i'm on a shopping ban after my HK trip.

    i'm gonna check her website when i've replenished my savings already. hehe gotta work my ass off!

    thanks for sharing her link. xx

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Ms. J,=) very Hazardous---'am currently browsing their site, lurve that second pair you posted!!!=)

    ReplyDelete