Friday, May 28, 2010

Monsieur Louboutin


Watched the Gala Premier of Sex and The City 2 last night and oh how I would love to be in their shoes (literally). Carrie set aside her Manolos and rocked her Louboutins in this sequel. Most of the shoes worn by Carrie, and even the other girls, were Louboutins.
*Sigh* It would be a dream come true if I get even just one pair of designer shoes.
I'm practical enough to settle for the "look for less" alternatives but if ever I get a chance to own a pair (for free.. hehe) why not?! :pAside from the red strappy platforms in the poster above (which i believe are Louboutins too) I'm posting 2 of my favorite pairs below


Christian Louboutin's 'Pigalle' stilettos in gold glitter finish


Christian Louboutin's Gino t-strap pumps



I recently learned that the "red sole" is Monsieur Louboutin's trademark - Branding without the obvious logos, classy!:).
They say that a glance of a red sole on a lady's
shoe is sexy. What do you think?


Louboutin pairs are said to be:
"sexy but not slutty shoes that cost almost if not more than half a grand that you can barely walk in"


here's my pair of the "red sole" shoes (not Louboutins. LOL!)
Pumps by SINTA
http://sintashoes.multiply.com


I just realized, I didn't say much about the movie itself. Hey! I'm doing a shoe blog here and not a movie review. hehe
Why don't you see it for yourself. Bring the girls (or even your beau).
Your Php150 will be worth it.

SEX AND THE CITY 2 in cinemas JUNE 2

No comments:

Post a Comment