Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Red Riding Hood in Lanvin Pumps

Spotted: Amanda Seyfreid wearing Lanvin platform pumps (Spring 2011 collection) during the  premiere of her latest movie, Red Riding Hood
 Look at em killer heels

HOTTIE ALERT!!
     I got to watch this last night during the local press screening. Some say it's somewhat the better version of the Twilight Series. I dunno prolly because both movies have the same director? Or because of the love triangle story line. Anywhoo Better acting from the lead actress I must say, but the boys are equally hot as Edward and Jacob if you ask me. Hehe
I ♥ Henry :)

RED RIDING HOOD OPENS MARCH 11 in PHILIPPINE CINEMAS

6 comments:

  1. those shoes are scary! i would definitely trip over those hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super love the shoes! Altho parang it's very hard to walk on those super thin heels :)
    So excited to watch Red Riding Hood too!

    http://burningskyy.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes but I'm pretty sure they're painful.. I dont think I can walk in those.. Hindi ako tatagal kahit one hour. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IKR? :)) ok siya pang photo op lang :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nasasaktan na ako sa shoes kahit nakikita ko pa lang. Haha.

    ReplyDelete